FINESSE DENTAL AMENDED PROCEDURES FOR APPOINTMENTS DURING COVID-19 PHASE!
FINESSE DENTAL AMENDED PROCEDURES FOR APPOINTMENTS DURING COVID-19 PHASE
As we all experience the changes to our lifestyle during these trying times experiencing Covid-19 restrictions, Sana Dent has decided to provide care and service to our existing and new patients who are in desperate need of dental treatment.
In doing so, we are very mindful of the risks associated and therefore have had to introduce new measures and protocols to address your immediate concerns, all whilst maintaining the Covid-19 restrictions imposed by health authorities on certain dental procedures.
Listed below are our efforts to enable us to help you, our team and our community.
- All patients will be pre-screened prior to their appointment as they will fill out a declaration advising us of any illness, flu like symptoms, recent travel or contact with anyone with Covid-19 and if they have been in self-isolation.
- Appointments will be prioritised for patients in extreme pain and discomfort.
- All patients to make appointments via phone or email. Walk-in appointments are not permitted during this phase.
- The person visiting for their appointment must not be accompanied by anyone. Should they require to be accompanie.
- We have invested in enhanced protective gear for all our staff such that there is reduced risk of any transmission between the patient and our team.
- All our staff have recently accomplished voluntary self-isolation.
- We have installed clear screens at our reception desk to enable us to follow social distancing rules whilst you visit us.
- We have invested in New Equipment, so that in addition to our strict infection control protocols, we can now enhance the sterilisation of the surgery rooms and its environment, after each patient visit!
We are currently open to discussing your concerns, requests for immediate/future appointments or feedback via phone (8-499-450-28-57) or email (email@example.com), Mon to Fri 10am to 9pm.
We appreciate your understanding. Together we can make this work safely within the imposed restrictions. We want you to know that you will always be a priority for Finesse Dental as we are here to help.