Recommendations after extraction
Compliance with the recommendations after tooth extraction reduces the risk of complications and promotes the healing of the tooth extraction site.
After tooth extraction is prohibited:
- rinse the mouth with water and dental hygiene products on the side of the extracted tooth;
- eat and drink for 3 hours;
- perform work and sports associated with heavy physical exertion;
- touch a tooth hole with your fingers, tongue, objects;
- visit the sauna, bath, take hot baths;
- for hygiene, clean the mouth on the side of the extracted tooth;
- smoke after tooth extraction for 3 hours;
- take aspirin;
- warm the tooth extraction area.
Mandatory requirements after tooth extraction:
- maintaining oral hygiene as recommended by a surgeon;
- strict adherence to doctor's prescriptions;
- adherence to a special diet for 10 days after tooth extraction;
- if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately;
- the next visit to the doctor 14 days after tooth extraction.