Lukyanova Olga Nikolaevna
Dentist, restorative GP, surgeon, periodontist
Work experience: 25 yearsSign up for consultation
There are many doctors among my relatives. Buut there was no dentist… Therefore, fate is determined from childhood. After graduating from a dental school, I immediately began to work in my specialty, but the professional path turned out to be thorny. Perestroika fell on the most active period of professional growth… but the interest in my work, the study of new techniques and technologies, the need to develop, helped to overcome all the difficulties. I decided to get a second higher, specialized education (after the medical school, the first university I graduated from was a pedagogical one). And at the time of admission to the Moscow State Medical-Dental University. A.I. Evdokimova I already had 10 years of professional experience– accepted without exams.
Doctors taught at the university, whose publications I read before. Those people who seemed to me gods were now close by. One could just approach them and ask any question. My joy knew no bounds! I am proud that I studied with the best then, but now I do not stop in my development. Today, new treatment algorithms and increasingly sophisticated equipment are appearing with tremendous speed, allowing patients to offer several solutions in almost every situation. All this must be mastered and integrated into practice. Fortunately, our clinic is equipped with advanced devices that expand the capabilities of the doctor and facilitate the tolerability of our interventions for patients, improving healing and accelerating prosthetics.
The main areas of my activity: therapy (dental treatment), aesthetic dentistry, all types of removable and fixed prosthetics, surgery, frenuloplasty (plastic of the frenum of the lips and tongue), vestibuloplasty (enlarged vestibule of the oral cavity), periodontology, treatment of inflammatory diseases of the TMJ.
For each occasion, I approach comprehensively and creatively. There are no identical situations: even two teeth with the same diagnosis in one person can manifest themselves in different ways. Many factors have to be taken into account, which depend on the state of the organism as a whole. I collect additional information about the patient: the correct diagnosis– the key to successful treatment. And it’s not always necessary to act radically, sometimes it’s worth observing and allowing the body to work. The question of the appropriateness of any intervention for me is one of the first places.
And you have to be a psychologist for your patients. I start the exercise with relaxation: the first and most important thing we do together– we remove the excitement, since even the anesthesia acts worse with excitement. I learned how to tune people in the right way during the perestroika period, when I had to do complex operations alone, and the clinic did not even have normal anesthesia… Buut now I’m always ready and soothing drops, and an anti-stress toy. During the reception, I turn on comedies to relieve tension.
I pay special attention to counseling. Due to the lack of vision of the picture as a whole, my patients often inflate an elephant from a fly, and when a person has complete information about the processes, there are much less reasons for concern. Buefore proceeding, I always explain in detail what, how and why I will do it and show it on a special model of jaws. It’s easier for people to decide when they do it consciously.
Our profession– dentist– second in terms of stress after the profession of an astronaut. Stress is best relieved by outdoor activities, so I go in for sports: swimming, skiing, long walks, ice skating with my first-grader daughter. It is very interesting to observe its successes and development. I love tropical flowers and enjoy growing them at home. At one time there were 50 flower pots, planted and grown by hand from sprouts.
- 01/22/16 - advanced training in orthopedic dentistry at RUDN University.
- 12/28/15 - advanced training in therapeutic dentistry at the Medical University "Reavis".
- 11/13/15 - advanced training in surgical dentistry at the MU "Reaviz".
- 12.13.10 - primary specialization in therapeutic dentistry at the State Institute of Advanced Medical Doctors of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
- 04/26/10 - primary specialization in surgical dentistry at the State Medical University of the Russian Federation.
- 12/14/09 - primary specialization in orthopedic dentistry at the State Medical University of the Russian Federation.
- 07/31/09 - an internship at the GIUV of the RF Ministry of Defense.
- 01/17/08 - Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry named after A.I. Evdokimov, Faculty of Dentistry.
- 1999 - Penza State Pedagogical University named after Buelinsky, Faculty of Natural Geography.
- 1994 - Penza Medical School, dental department.
- July 2016- Training on working with Vatech / Planmeca programs at the "Picasso" Radiological Center.
- June 2016 - Prosthetics on implants. Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- June 2016 - Features of post-endodontic restoration. Training Center PROTECO.
- May 2016 - Fundamentals of Dental Implantology. Department of ChLH RUDN.
- May 2016 - Frontal restoration of teeth. Training Center PROTECO.
- April 2016 - Reconstructive surgery of the alveolar bone (basics of bone grafting). Department of ChLH RUDN.
- April 2016 - XXXV All-Russian scientific-practical conference of the StAR "Periodontal disease."
- October 2010 - practical course "Endodontics from A to Z. Proteipers". Training center Dentsply.
- December 2009 - Icon-Innovation Concept. DMG Training Center.
- December 2009 - Innovative technologies in aesthetic dentistry. Training Center Kerr.
- December 2009 - A modern approach to the treatment of caries. Adhesive technique. Training Center PROTECO.
- November 2009 - Fiberglass reinforcement in everyday clinical practice. Training Center PROTECO.
- April 2009 - Adhesive technology with Tokuyama Dental materials. Training Center PROTECO.
- January 2009 - Post-endodontic tooth restoration using Stick Tech fiberglass pins. Training Center PROTECO.