Khachaturov Henri Eduardovich
Work experience: 16 yearsSign up for consultation
My family has several generations of doctors, so the process of learning the profession for me began much earlier than entering the UNIVERSITY. You could say that medical books with pictures was for me like fairy tales.
I studied at the Institute with passion and even with some fanaticism. For me it was important not just to study the subject, but to understand its essence, to get to the truth,… bring knowledge and skills to perfection (as much as possible, of course). After graduation of«Tver state medical Academy», i studied and trained in Germany. In 2013 I got my PhD on«"Use of the laser on the oral mucosa"».
Once I was asked why surgery? Here's a little story: in clinics at medical institutions, there is an opportunity to get a free appointment with a trainee doctor under the supervision of a mentor. And in the 3rd year during practice, my first patient needed surgery. I understood (felt)– it is mine. Since that day, I just jumped in surgery with both feet, and even now, even with more than 16 years of experience, I continue to study, improve my skills, supplement my knowledge and hone my skills. At least two or three times a year I pass training in Europe, take part in conferences and congresses.
My main areas of activity are surgery, implantology, and tooth extraction. Since all the procedures I perform are priori painful and stressful for the patient, I am guided by the credo:«Work fast!»The sooner the process is over, the sooner my patients will feel better. I always put myself in their place and work the way I would like to if I were in a chair right now.
In my work, I do not adhere to the concept of a single school. I accumulated the knowledge, methods and techniques of Soviet doctors and scientists, as well as world innovations. Over the years of practice, i developed algorithms for solve problem faster and do not affect on the quality of treatment.
I pay much attention to inform, warn about possible variants of development of events after surgery, I give detailed recommendations for the rehabilitation period. Swelling, pain, stress– , unfortunately, are essential companions of surgical interventions, however, all unpleasant manifestations can be minimized, and how to do this I tell my patients in detail.
The main hobby and passion in my life is work. I try to spend my free time with my family. We all go on trips together and explore the world. Bueing in Moscow, we often go for a walk, and when there is an opportunity, we get out to cultural and social events.
- 2002-2007 — graduated from the State educational institution of higher professional education«Tver state medical Academy of the Federal Agency of health and social development» Tver. in specialty - «Dentistry».
- 2008-2010— residency: Federal State Institution Central Research Institute of Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery 2010-2013— Postgraduate study: Federal State Institution Central Research Institute of Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
- 2013— defense Ph.D.
- 2011— Internship in Germany on bone grafting topic
- 2013— Internship and training in Germany More detailed:
Advanced training, courses
- 2010 — Federal State Institution Central Research Institute of Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery« Institute of Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery» of Rosmedtechnologies, certificate of dental surgery
- 2013 — Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry Of The Ministry Of Health Of Russia, certificate of professional development«Dental implantation»
- 2013— Congress on the topic:«ALPHA BuIO» Turkey
- 2015— Participation in the Congress on the topic:«Astra-Tech» 2015— Training on the topic:«Soft tissue management» Italy
- 2015 — «Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry» Ministry of health Russian Federation Moscow, specialist certificate«Dental surgery»
- 2015 — certificate of professional development of Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry of Ministry of health of Russia Moscow«Topical issues of surgical dentistry» More detailed: